Sketching Birds and Dinosaurs

At the county fair I had some wonderful encounters with avian dinosaurs. (Link to YouTube Video)
Here's the drawing that you saw me make in the video. By the standards of most animal drawing, I was pretty lucky to have the turkey pose that long.

I was impressed with how sweet tempered and curious this bird was. She was really interested in my brush pens.
-----
Live Stream: This Saturday at 7 Eastern in New York City at Concert Window Open.
-----
New Video: "How I Paint Dinosaurs"
-----
Art Supplies:
1/4 inch flat brush 
Moleskine watercolor notebook
Caran D'Ache watercolor pencils
Waterman Phileas red fountain pen 
Camera: GoPro HD Hero at 2 second intervals

You have just read the article entitled Sketching Birds and Dinosaurs. Please read the article from Sentimental Journey About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://sentimental--journey.blogspot.com/2013/08/sketching-birds-and-dinosaurs.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Sentimental Journey