YouTube Channel Trailer


(Direct link to video) YouTube has been bugging me to upgrade my channel's home page by adding a one-minute-or-less introductory video, so I finally got around to it.

Clicking the "Subscribe" button does a few things for you. If you want, you can tell YouTube to email you when new videos come out, or if you prefer, you can have them show up on your own YouTube channel page.

On my channel home page, I've curated the videos into some playlists, such as Book Trailers, Painting Dinosaurs, Do-It-Yourself Projects, DINOTOPIA, and Plein-Air Painting. You can see ALL the videos by clicking on the Videos button just to the right of the house icon.

Let me know if you like the user experience on the channel, and if you have any suggestions to improve it. What new videos would you like me to make? And let me know in the comments what other YouTube channels you like.


You have just read the article entitled YouTube Channel Trailer. Please read the article from Sentimental Journey About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://sentimental--journey.blogspot.com/2013/05/youtube-channel-trailer.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Sentimental Journey