Bubble Yum Ballistic Berry

Here's a sketch I did of my son when he was 11. 


He was reading a book called Rip Foster: Assignment in Space while chewing Bubble Yum Ballistic Berry gum.

As I look back at this sketch, what strikes me is this thought: I suppose we all have a tendency to assume that everything in our life at a given moment will stay the same forever.

But of course everything and everyone changes from year to year. My son grew up, went to college, and is making his way in life. I treasure my sketchbooks because they usher me back to previous states of life and thought.
You have just read the article entitled Bubble Yum Ballistic Berry. Please read the article from Sentimental Journey About http://sentimental--journey.blogspot.com/2013/05/bubble-yum-ballistic-berry.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Sentimental Journey