Concert Window Open

Here's me and my son Dan, in New York City today.

Dan is the creator of the web-streaming venue called Concert Window Open.

My wife Jeanette and I did a 45 minute webcast tonight with 160 participants from all over the US and around the world. As I painted in casein, there were insightful questions, fun banter, and a lot of helpful information exchanged among the participants. 

I would like to thank everyone who joined in, and I really appreciate your generous tips. Sorry the show can't be archived, but the idea is to make each show ephemeral. For those who missed it, we hope to see you at the next show. 

If you're an artist or a musician, and you would like to host your own monetized webshow, give it a try. It's easy and free to set up. You can do it from your home or studio. And you'll be part of the invention of an entirely new broadcast medium. Here's more information about Concert Window Open.
You have just read the article entitled Concert Window Open. Please read the article from Sentimental Journey About http://sentimental--journey.blogspot.com/2013/09/concert-window-open.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Sentimental Journey