Lionfish Contest Results

I recently announced a contest: "How would an Art Nouveau designer (such as Alphonse Mucha or Henri Privat-Livemont) design a label for an imaginary product called "Lionfish Shampoo?"

You came through with AMAZING entries, and today I am excited to share the results. It was impossible for me to pick just five winners, so I decided to choose my favorite ten finalists—which was not easy.

I am going to let you, the blog readers, help me narrow them down to the first, second, and third. Please vote in the poll in the column at left. It's OK to enlist your social media to pimp votes, but remember, voting closes in two days. Instead of giving away just three prize packages of signed Dinotopia goodies, I'll be sending something to everyone in the top ten.

Candice Broersma

Devin and Josh Korwin

Eric Wasshem 
Jaimie Whitbread

Jari Paananen

Katie Small

Matthew Mulford

Michelle Spalding

Patrick Waugh

Pui Che
Please vote in the poll at left to select your favorite from the finalists above.

Below is a gallery of all the entries I was able to process. If I have overlooked your entry, please send it to me again as a JPEG attachment, and I'll try to add it. 


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.
Thanks, everyone for entering, and doing such beautiful work. Don't forget to vote in the poll in the column at left.
-----
Previously: Lionfish Contest announced
You have just read the article entitled Lionfish Contest Results. Please read the article from Sentimental Journey About https://sentimental--journey.blogspot.com/2013/08/lionfish-contest-results.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Sentimental Journey